Saturday, February 7, 2009

Update for tomorrow

Hi all - we had a very highly probable sighting of Rocky yesterday in the North Arlington area. As a result of this, I am going to change the flyering destinations for tomorrows event. The meetup location I am keeping the same in case people who were planning on showing up do not read the blog between now and then. However, please be aware that I may be sending you a small distance from that location to flyer. If you have quarter flyers of your own that you want to use and just want to call for a location suggestion, please feel free to do so at 703-593-1040. Thanks - Rocky's Dad.

4 comments:

  1. Could you show on the map where the sighting was. Hoping and praying from California that Rocky is found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I had a feeling Rocky was in Arlington, so today I went to Lacey Woods park (and general vicinity) at George Mason and Washington Blvd. and posted more flyers, talked to people, handed out Rocky-cards, etc. Most of the people I talked to lived in the vicinity and said they would watch for him. At the park I saw dog tracks unaccompanied by human tracks, and saw lots of places Rocky could hide out. Cute story: spoke to a woman who said her little girl recently had a play-date in Arlington, and when the mom asked her daughter what she did, she excitedly reported that she and her friends had gone out searching for a lost dog named Rocky. (!) I'm posting my posters signs a little lower now, so that little short-people (read children) can read them.

    I can't help search tomorrow, but live in the area so will try to help in the near future. I'll be interested to learn where in Arlington the last sighting was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending our prayers from Alaska that you will be re-united on Sunday, as well!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. People from all over the country are praying for Rocky's safe return. Don't give up hope.

    Could you tell us how far this last sighting is from the others.

    ReplyDelete