Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How the Munn was Won

So - let me start by saying that everything I have said about my Rocky Dog has been 100% true. He is and always has been an extraordinary dog. His intelligence, persistence, and athleticism has driven me crazy over the years. Those same things are keeping him safe right now.

My heart breaks every time I think about Rocky right now when I am 3000 miles away. Jess and I together rescued Rocky 7 years ago. Even though she and him have not been together for several years now - I know their love for each other endures. Please do what you can to help her during this week while I attempt to do what I can from afar. All the help and support I have got has been amazing. And in case you haven't realized it yet - I'm not giving up hope. I still believe my baby will come home. And I really hope you all will do what you can to help him complete his journey back home. Hope there is a big turnout tomorrow at Jeb Stuart.

8 comments:

  1. keep hope alive, Rocky will hopefully be back in your arms soon! we've always got our eyes open and poster where we can

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at the map of this latest sighting. I'm not from this area but I was curious how far is this sighting from the others?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I recall, this was close to a previous sighting when Rocky headed off towards St. Anthony's Church.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder - it is pretty close. I called the office and I can drop off posters and they will post them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess,

    Do you feel the caller gave a good description of the dog she saw? Do you feel it could be Rocky? I sure hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just an FYI- there are about still about 100 sleeved posters for anyone to pick up at Dogma Bakery

    Liza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just realized - Rocky went missing on January 3rd, and now it's February 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'ts a good thing you haven't given up hope as some people would have, because dogs can live for months on their own. I've heard of one who was missing for three months and showed up on the doorstep. Don't give up; keep looking! We'll find him soon!

    ReplyDelete