Thursday, February 5, 2009

Returning tomorrow night

Hi there - my work trip ends tomorrow and I will be home early Saturday morning. Jess did a lot this week and I think we made some good progress towards bringing Rocky home. I spoke with her briefly and she said she will be posting some suggested weekend activities that we could use volunteers for. Any help you can give will be appreciated.

This was a very hard week for me to be away. Just for a little insight - the work responsibility I had for this week was the largest professional undertaking I personally have had to manage. It went well, but hard to take too much satisfaction while the largest undertaking I've ever had to manage period is still at large... unresolved.

Thanks for all who kept the search going this week. Your time and energy was much appreciated three time zones away.

3 comments:

  1. Heard of this blog through a friend. We live in the area Rocky was last spotted in so we're keeping our eyes peeled for the little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep the faith:


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FijiQ2347yo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous: Thanks for posting! Are you willing to let us put a feeding station in your yard, to try and lure Rocky toward safety?

    Please let us know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete