Monday, February 2, 2009

Sighting last night, and the beginning of a new week...

Hi, all... this is Jess.
Gizmo and I have arrived safe and sound in the DC area and went out on foot to get the lay of the land. I didn't see as many posters as I thought I would, but to be honest, they were everywhere I would have put them.
I plan, tonight or tomorrow to investigate a sighting from last night with a tracker.
Also on tap for tomorrow: checking in with the library and community center and calling all shelters, etc. SIGHTING LOCATION: Beechway and Mansfield. This is on Beachway Dr at the southeast corner of Mansfield Rd.
I also have a new idea of calling/talking to contractors doing work in the area; I've seen enough Disney movies to know that lost animals all hang out in abandoned or low trafficked buildings.

Continue to call in sightings, or if you want to help... send us an email to testerdesp@aol.com and copy rockydab@yahoo.com with the Subject "Rocky volunteer". Please include your name and phone number in the message.

4 comments:

  1. Jess, Please post the sighting location so those that are out and about can keep a close eye on the location?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was the sighting in the same area? Be sure to give the cemetaries flyers because dogs like to hang out there because it's so quiet.

    Keeping the faith that Rocky will be found soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, please post the latest sightings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sighting location posted now, sorry I'm still getting used to this :).

    also, the information that was called in was a little precarious so we may just want to get out and put up a few more posters.

    ReplyDelete