Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More pics from the GALA


Now that's what I call a Lost and Found!


Many dogs in all shapes and sizes came to see Rocky.



Rocky was at times overwhelmed. But he always kept himself near the center of attention!



"I would just like to thank - all the volunteers who believed in me... when the going got tough - the Rock got going."



OK - you have my attention. You must be holding cheese.


Hey - you know it was a little girl just like you who helped me get home! (Unfortunately, Maddie was unable to attend)


Close up of the one blemish Rocky came home with - the scratch on his snout.


Rocky meets Elliott from the ET movie.


What's up Dog?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Rocky is home! He is the cutest dog! Let us know when he's in the paper.

    ReplyDelete